Price:
Free
Compatible:
iPhone iPad
Requirements:
Requires iOS 7.0 or la
Version:

Description - Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3

ChowNow , the publisher behind many iOS app (J. Baldwin`s ,Bagel Oasis ,Deb & Steve`s Cafe ,Garlic New York Pizza Bar ,Choppe Choppe ,Paesano`s Pronto), brings Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 app has been update to version 2.3.78 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.

If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 for free from Apple Store. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 24.8 MB to download. The new Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 app version 2.3.78 has been updated on 2015-05-08. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bottom Line: For more information about Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 check developer ChowNow`s website : http://www.chownow.com

When you`re hungry, the last thing you want to do is wait on hold, repeat your credit card number and get disconnected. With Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3`s app, ordering to-go has never been ...
At b gates and ordered for an hour later 11 15 Only hiccup is it wouldn t let me add my sandwich to the cart unless I chose an extra salsa for 0 50 but then I was able to remove the salsa and 0 50 at summary page I paid with Apple Pay The food was ready and warm at 11 15 I went straight to the cashier to pick up Easy peasy                 Worked fine for me Dghbxruojj
This app would be great if it worked but I just spins and nothing happens Boo     Would love it meganat
They printed my order but never started it I m about to miss my plane Avoid at all costs     Doesn t really save time osunick
Sadly this app no longer works It just spins and spins and then crashes Too bad because it used to work fine     App Doesn t Work JetPilot 737
Every time I try to order it gives me a too short error Not helpful     Doesn t work MikeChicago
Placed an order easily enough but once submitted couldn t see status indicator in the app about the order No timing indication is given pre or post order Received an email saying the order was underway still no timing provided Walked across 2 terminals to get there without any updates on the order status Finally received an email that my order was canceled with no reason behind it Totally useless     Terrible app terrible service Olaf7474
Arrived to pick up my order at the suggested time Five minutes passed with no acknowledgement of my situation The employee asked me what I ordered then didn t bother to check her pending orders to see if it showed up Fifteen minutes later I finally demanded my food and it became clear they had lost my order but did nothing about it     Good food abysmal service X373628
Pretty decent app overall Needs the ability to remove credit cards as I accidentally added mine a second time                 Needs some work Juggy007
Love all Rick Baylees food but please add the yogurt bar to the app for online breakfast ordering Missed opportunity for additional business                     Great food add yogurt bar to the app pls KingcutTallman
A great app and certainly saves me time during the dinner rush at the airport However the app could use two improvements 1 The menu on the app is not identical to the menu at the restaurant I love the albondigas sandwhich but it s not available on the app It was a special tortas of the month previously but now it is part of the regular menu in terminal 1 I understand if specials aren t on the app menu but any part of the regular menu in the restaurant should be mirrored on the app 2 If you order in the restaurant you get a number that will be called or pager that will go off when your tortas is ready You don t have either of those when you order on the app just an estimate of the time the tortas will be done Sometimes when I order I wait until the estimated time the tortas is ready go up to the counter and find out the tortas is ready and has been waiting for me for a while That wastes my time and clogs the restaurant with people waiting for food that is already able to be served A better way to do this would be to give the estimate then send another notification when the tortas is ready to be picked up Another way to solve this problem would be to give the app orders a number that we can listen for once we arrive at the restaurant             Great app but some improvements necessary Pilotguy6
App doesnt work I ordered dinner received no confirmation and checked with the restaurant after 30 mins They said the app is down despite no notification its not working I had to bord my dlight hungry after wasting all my time waiting for it Steer clear of this restaurant     Doesnt work wasted 30 mins of my time and no dinner Jgilbs1167
I fly through ORD once a week and I hit Frontera Tortas coming and going I d love to use the app but you can t get order any of the sodas just the Aguas Frescas C mon Rick         All Beverages Please The J-Man!
Stuck in an endless loop of asking for all of my CC info No Bueno Rick     Useless Hungry flyer
Tried to purchase using Apple and the app said both my corporate and personal apps were declined I waited in line and used one of the declined cards without an issue     Doesn t work Bret W
Dear Rick please anticipate how offering an app requires some change to operations It took twice as long as ordering there and had to go back and wait in line for the drink since that was apparently not able to come out with the food     Completely worthless Don t bother JD8kicker
I placed an order instead of standing in line at the airport The order was cancelled automatically 15 minutes later No reason provided I could have stood in line and picked up my food faster     Don t use the app Sparky0472
The app is nice and I liked the Apple Pay integration Very quick and easy But don t take the push notification s directions that it will take 10 minutes for your order Mine was ready before I got to the pick up counter and it sat there the whole time until my time was up Wasted my time             Decent ordering app Poor performance JRP422
Was super excited to see this app advertised at T1 location Then confused disappointed to download app only to find T1 option not available Particularly annoying given that app description actually says T1     Where s T1 option Yuletide12
Missing terminal 1 a big miss considering how many people fly United     Terminal 1 wongstar123
Would love to use the app Trying to place an order now for an arrival into O hare the restaurant in Terminal 1 is not listed Please fix this before I land         Terminal1 Kikimus
Won t find the T1 storefront Only T3 Despite my standing right at the store in line Crazy         Hmmmm Word_ee
The app is nice and I liked the Apple Pay integration Very quick and easy But dont take the push notifications directions that it will take 10 minutes for your order Mine was ready before I got to the pick up counter and it sat there the whole time until my time was up Wasted my time           Decent ordering app Poor performance
I placed an order instead of standing in line at the airport The order was cancelled automatically 15 minutes later No reason provided I could have stood in line and picked up my food faster     Dont use the app
Would love to use the app Trying to place an order now for an arrival into Ohare the restaurant in Terminal 1 is not listed Please fix this before I land        Terminal1
Was super excited to see this app advertised at T1 location Then confuseddisappointed to download app only to find T1 option not available Particularly annoying given that app description actually says T1     Wheres T1 option
Missing terminal 1 a big miss considering how many people fly United     Terminal 1
Tried to purchase using Apple and the app said both my corporate and personal apps were declined I waited in line and used one of the declined cards without an issue     Doesnt work
Dear Rick please anticipate how offering an app requires some change to operations It took twice as long as ordering there and had to go back and wait in line for the drink since that was apparently not able to come out with the food     Completely worthless Dont bother
Wont find the T1 storefront Only T3 Despite my standing right at the store in line Crazy        Hmmmm

Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & DrinkTortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3 Food & Drink

More in Food & Drink -Tortas Frontera O`Hare T1 & T3

Access Orders Frontera O`hare Tortas Frontera O`hare